Wednesday, June 24, 2009

En Route to NYC

Originally written 6/18

I decided to go to New York a few days early to see friends and family and it seems I picked the "perfect" day. The day started yesterday since I only briefly napped last night. Aside from expensive, hard to find malaria pills and my mom's car battery dying, Tuesday the 17th was a good day. The problem though was that packing for Uganda was even more time intensive than I had anticipated. I barely had time to finish my post-Uganda packing.

In typical Minc fashion, my mom and I arrived at DFW five minutes too late for me to check in my bag so my 8:40 flight turned into a 10:30 flight w/connection and many delays. Happy to say I am writing this on the tarmac in Philly at 5:30 EST and will be in NYC shortly.

1 comment:

Karen said...

In typical Scheck fashion, not Minc. Me and your dad would have never run late.