Monday, August 6, 2007

Past Blogs

So I wanted to be able to add the noteworthy posts from old blogs I've had to this one. I thought there was a way to put their date so that they'd fall in the right sequence, but I was mistaken. Instead I'll just post the links and either I'll go delete the blogs I'm not 100% happy with or you can chose ignore them.

From the end of senior year through most of my year at Collin County and the first part of my UT experiences: http://rememberthatjew.blogspot.com/

I particularly like the most recent two from that page.

For a period of the summer between Collin County and my first semester at UT I attempted to blog more frequently as part of this contest for a scholarship. The link is on the previous blog but I can recreate it here for ease: http://www.progressiveu.org/blog/human-dignity-activist

Tonight, I'm hoping to write another blog or two about some current happenings in my life. For now... send me an e-mail or something if we haven't spoken for awhile. With the summer ending it would be nice to reconnect (if that applies to any of you reading).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

deltabad unite slowly naive divide inequalities testament accessory landscapes shelter leavis
lolikneri havaqatsu